Tuesday 23 July 2013

Greetings fellow nerds!!

Hello readers!  I'm Tyler Bourassa aka HellFire.  I'm an ex-competitive DotA and HoN player and a MOBA enthusiast!  I'm gonna be posting my thoughts on current and upcoming MOBA games including DotA 2HoN and the closed beta game Infinite Crisis

Some friends and I will be attempting to qualify for the FibreOP Gaming League tomorrow!  We just found out about it yesterday and have not had any time to play together or practice.  We're trying to qualify for the DotA 2 portion of the tournament and plan on kicking ass and taking names.  I'll post the results after it's finished.

Please check back to my blog regularly as I'll try to update it 1-2 times a week with guides, video's, rants, news and strategy talk about MOBA games.   Cya soon!

-HellFire

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately we couldn't get 5 players and had to forfeit the match. Better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete